Before you participate in any game all players need to be registered with the Canada Rugby League Association (CRLA). In addition for Insurance coverage and liability purposes all Coaches, Referees, Board Members and General Volunteers must registered with the CRLA.
Prior to completing your Registration through one of the links below, please review and understand the CRLA Registration and Registration Refund Policies detailed below.
In the event that an error appears or you have trouble completing your registration please contact Pointstreak Sports Technologies, Support on their 24 Hour Phone Support Line at 1-866-734-3585.
To assist with completing your Registration please click on the procedures below;
To complete your Registration;
If you are an Adult Player, Coach, Match Official, Board Member or General Volunteer, please click on the button below;
If you’re registering as U/17 Player, please click on the button below:
CRLA Registration Policy
- In order to participate all participants i.e. Players, Coaches, Match Officials, Board Members and General Volunteers must register online.
- There is no registration fee for Coaches, Match Officials, Board Members and General Volunteers, however they are required to register online to provide contact information and to review and “digitally’ accept the Participant Waiver for Insurance coverage and liability purposes.
- Due to the need for a Parent or Guardian to approve the Participant Waiver there is a separate registration link for the U/17’s that are planning to tryout for the Ontario and/or Young Wolverines teams. As there are is no registration fee, U/17 players are required to register online to provide contact information and to review and “digitally’ accept the Participant Waiver for Insurance coverage and liability purposes.
- Interac Debit, Visa Debit, Visa and Mastercard Credit Cards will be accepted as payment.CRLA
- Payment of player registration fees are payable in full before participating in any game.
- Player Registration Costs include the CRLA Fees e.g. Insurance, ORL Fees e.g. Field Rentals, Match Officials and Onsite Physiotherapist support, a $2.50 Registration Fee that goes to Pointstreak Sports Technologies the solution provider and a Convenience Fee for Debit Card (5%+0.25) or Credit Card Processing (2.89% + $0.20).
CRLA Registration Refund Policy
- Refunds must be formally requested in writing by the member or on behalf of a member by a parent or guardian (applicable for any member under the age of majority within their province) and forwarded to the provincial level and finally processed by the CRLA.
- For a request to be granted both levels must approve the refund.
- Any costs associated with CRLA or Provincial dues or insurance are non-refundable.
- No refund shall be granted after a participant has partaken in 2 (two) practices (at any level of competition).
- No refund shall be granted after a participant has partaken in 1 (one) game (at any level of competition).
- Only full online refunds will be granted if approved.
Please see document attached in regards to eligibility for International Teams